商品分类 购物车 收藏 订单 会员
返回
商品详情
  • 張瑜凌《菜英文(生活應用篇)》 [雅典]
  • 張瑜凌《菜英文(生活應用篇)》 [雅典]
  • 張瑜凌《菜英文(生活應用篇)》 [雅典]
  • 張瑜凌《菜英文(生活應用篇)》 [雅典]
  • 張瑜凌《菜英文(生活應用篇)》 [雅典]

張瑜凌《菜英文(生活應用篇)》 [雅典]

¥59
-
+
  • 商品详情
  • 基本信息
  • 用户评论0
  • 用户咨询0
  • 菜英文(生活應用篇)

    詳細資料

    ISBN:9789865753863
    叢書系列:全民學英語系列
    規格:平裝 / 320頁 / 10 x 15 cm / 普通級 / 雙色印刷 / 初版
    出版地:台灣
    作者: 出版社:雅典文化 
    出版日期:2017/07/05
    語言:繁體中文
    定價:250元


    內容簡介

      利用中文引導英語發音,
      你我都可以用英語與“阿兜仔”溝通!

      好久不見了!
      Long  time  no  see
      龍  探ㄇ  弄   吸

      是啊!你都去哪啦?

      Yeah,where  have  you  been
      訝    灰耳   黑夫   優   兵
     
     
    目錄

    嗨,史考特!030
    Hi, Scott.
    嗨,你好!031
    Hi, there.
    早安!032
    Good morning.
    好久不見了!033
    Long time no see.
    你一點都沒變耶!034
    You haven't changed at all.
    你好嗎?035
    How do you do?
    你看起來氣色不錯嘛!036
    You look great.
    有事嗎?037
    What's up?
    發生什麼事了?038
    What happened?
    怎麼啦?039
    What's wrong?
    你發生什麼事了?040
    What happened to you?
    有什麼問題嗎?041
    What's the problem?
    有沒有問題?042
    Any problem?
    你還好吧?043
    Are you OK?
    我很好!044
    I'm fine.
    我是史考特。045
    I'm Scott.
    叫我崔西就好。046
    Just call me Tracy.
    這是我的太太崔西。047
    This is my wife Tracy.
    你叫什麼名字?048
    What's your name?
    我們以前不曾見過面。049
    We have never met before.
    你們彼此認識嗎?050
    Do you know each other?
    很高興認識你。051
    Nice to meet you.
    你(們)今晚忙嗎?052
    Are you busy tonight?
    要去看電影嗎?053
    Would you like to see a movie?
    找個時間我們一起吃午飯吧!054
    Let's do lunch sometime.
    要不要加入?055
    Would you like to join me?
    要來嗎?056
    Do you want to come over?
    把我算進去!507
    Count me in.
    你要參加或退出?058
    In or out?
    有誰要一起加入?059
    Who is with me?
    我可以加入你(們)嗎?060
    Do you mind if I join you?
    好啊!為什麼不要!061
    Sure. Why not.
    聽起來不錯耶!062
    Sounds great.
    沒問題!063
    No problem.
    不用,謝謝!064
    No, thanks.
    我不這麼認為。065
    I don't think so.
    不可能!066
    That's impossible.
    我會再告訴你。067
    I'll let you know.
    我有其他計畫了!068
    I have other plans.
    別想了!069
    Don't think about it.
    抱歉。070
    I'm sorry.
    恭喜!071
    Congratulations!
    祝你週末愉快!072
    Have a nice weekend.
    幫我向史考特問好。073
    Say hi to Scott for me.
    再見!074
    See you.
    下次見囉!075
    See you next time.
    我要走了!076
    I have to go.
    你今天臉色看起來很蒼白。077
    You look rather pale today.
    我發燒了。078
    I've got a fever.
    我頭痛。079
    I've got a headache.
    我不太舒服。080
    I'm not feeling well.0
    我喉嚨痛。081
    I've got a sore throat.
    你現在覺得如何?082
    How do you feel now?
    你最好要多休息。083
    You'd better get some rest.
    你有去看醫生了嗎?084
    Did you see a doctor?
    冷靜點!085
    Calm down.
    難為你了。086
    It's not easy for you.
    少來這一套!087
    Knock it off.
    你腦袋有問題啊!088
    What's your problem?
    你是個混蛋!089
    You're a jerk!
    從我面前消失!090
    Get out of my face.
    糟糕!091
    Shit.
    酷喔!092
    Cool.
    不錯的衣服喔!093
    Nice dress.
    幹得好!094
    Good job.
    我今天什麼事都不對勁!095
    I'm not myself today.
    那是一個好主意。096
    That's a good idea.
    我有一個主意。097
    I have an idea.
    你的理由是什麼?098
    What's your reason?
    為什麼不?099
    Why not?
    繼續!100
    Go on.
    我同意。101
    I agree.
    我是絕對不會同意的。102
    I couldn't agree less.
    不用在意。103
    Never mind.
    不要再說了!104
    Say no more.
    我瞭解!105
    I see.
    我還是不明白!106
    I still don't get it!
    我沒有聽懂!107
    I didn't catch you.
    你沒弄懂我的意思。108
    You're missing my point.
    是啊!109
    That's right.
    你剛剛說什麼?110
    What did you just say?
    你說什麼?111
    Pardon?
    你覺得如何?112
    What do you think?
    我不在意!113
    I don't care.
    多謝啦!114
    Thanks a lot.
    你是不是有交往的對象?115
    Are you seeing someone?
    我愛你!116
    I love you.
    我非常想念你。117
    I miss you so much.
    你確定?118
    Are you sure?
    我不太清楚!119
    I don't know for sure.
    你是在開玩笑的吧!120
    You must be kidding.
    我對它感到很厭煩了。121
    I'm tired of it.
    安靜點!122
    Be quiet.
    很抱歉打擾你了!123
    I'm sorry to bother you.
    我的天啊!124
    My God.
    你要好照顧自己!125
    Take care of yourself.
    高興點!126
    Cheer up.
    沒有人會怪你!127
    No one blames you.
    這是你的決定。128
    It's your decision.
    我可以跟你單獨相處一會兒嗎?129
    Can I get you alone?
    有空談一談嗎?130
    Got a minute to talk?
    不會耽誤你太久。131
    It won't keep you long.
    我們換個話題吧!132
    Let's change the subject.
    感謝你的協助囉!133
    Thank you for your help.
    請不必這麼麻煩!134
    Please don't bother.
    我可以自己處理。135
    I can manage it by myself.
    萬事拜託了!136
    I'm counting on you.
    我說得夠清楚了嗎?137
    Do I make myself clear?
    你真丟臉!138
    Shame on you!
    讓我開車載你回家。139
    Let me drive you home.
    要搭便車嗎?140
    Wanna lift?
    別吹牛了!141
    Give me a break.
    少來了!142
    Come on!
    快一點!143
    Hurry up!
    我敢打賭!144
    I bet.
    看情況再說!145
    It depends.
    我正在找工作。146
    I'm looking for a job.
    你今天感覺怎麼樣?147
    How are you feeling today?
    沒聽說過這回事!148
    That's news to me.
    你看起來很眼熟!149
    You look familiar.
    借過!150
    Excuse me.
    您先請!151
    After you.
    你最大。152
    You're the boss.
    你說對了。153
    You can say that again.
    太荒謬了!154
    It's ridiculous.
    真糟糕!155
    It's terrible.
    你真是好心!156
    It's very kind of you.
    我以你為榮。157
    I'm proud of you.
    要有耐心。158
    Be patient.
    相信我!159
    Believe me.
    不要失去理智。160
    Don't lose your mind.
    算了吧! 161
    Forget it.
    一起來吧!162
    Come on!
    你需要幫忙嗎?163
    Do you need help?
    請幫我一個忙。164
    Please do me a favor.
    需要我幫忙嗎?165
    May I help you?
    你想要我做什麼?166
    What do you want me to do?
    我來幫你。167
    Let me help you.
    救命啊!168
    Help!
    不必客氣!169
    Don't mention it.
    看開一點吧!170
    Don't take it so hard.
    不用擔心!171
    Don't worry.
    我真的很擔心。172
    I am so worried.
    夠了!173
    Enough!
    可以!174
    Go ahead.
    你上當了!175
    Got you!
    很遺憾聽見這件事。176
    I'm sorry to hear that.
    我才不相信!177
    I don't believe it.
    真教人不敢相信!178
    I can't believe it.
    我情不自禁!179
    I can't help it.
    你說呢?180
    You tell me.
    不可能的事。181
    It can't be.
    這是常有的事。182
    It happens.
    時候到了。183
    It's about time.
    太容易了!184
    It's a piece of cake.
    偶爾打電話給我。185
    Call me sometime.
    保持聯絡。186
    Keep in touch.
    是我的錯。187
    It's my fault.
    沒什麼大不了啊!188
    It's no big deal.
    你一定是在開玩笑!189
    You must be kidding.
    你不是當真的吧?190
    You can't be serious.
    你是說真的嗎?191
    Are you serious?
    我是認真的!192
    I'm serious.
    還用得著你說!193
    You're telling me.
    你是自討苦吃!194
    You asked for it.
    事情可能會更糟。195
    It could be worse.
    請結帳。196
    Bill, please.
    幾點了?197
    What time is it?
    你的錶時間有準嗎?198
    Is your watch right?
    七點整。199
    It's seven o'clock sharp.
    是誰啊?200
    Who is it?
    要喝點什麼?201
    What would you like to drink?
    別客氣,自己來!202
    Help yourself.
    不要拘束!203
    Make yourself at home.
    很高興認識你!204
    Nice meeting you.
    我的公車來了。205
    Here comes my bus.
    為什麼?206
    Why?
    事情還是很令人疑惑。207
    It's so confusing.
    我被搞得糊里糊塗的!208
    I'm confused.
    你猜猜怎麼了?209
    Guess what?
    我有事要告訴你。210
    I have something to tell you.
    說來聽聽!211
    Tell me about it.
    誰說的?212
    Says who?
    真有那麼回事嗎?213
    Is that so?
    我受寵若驚。214
    I'm flattered.
    我不會說的。215
    I'm not telling.
    我不是故意的。216
    I didn't mean to.
    我想想。217
    Let me see.
    這是我個人的想法。218
    It's just a thought.
    何不聽聽我的想法。219
    Listen to this.
    你沒在聽我說!220
    You're not listening to me.
    我不知道。221
    I don't know.
    我一無所知!222
    I know nothing about it.
    你完全不知道!223
    You have no idea.
    你這是什麼意思?224
    What do you mean by that?
    我沒有時間。225
    I don't have time.
    你有空嗎?226
    Do you have time?
    在忙嗎?227
    Are you keeping busy?
    我現在很忙。228
    I'm quite busy now.
    我被炒魷魚了。229
    I got fired.
    我被困住了。230
    I got stuck!
    也許我會吧!231
    I guess I will.
    我想是吧!232
    I guess so.
    我別無選擇。233
    I have no choice.
    我還沒有決定。234
    I haven't decided yet.
    由你決定。235
    It's up to you.
    我也希望是如此。237
    I hope so.
    我警告過你了。238
    I warned you.
    我告訴過你不要這麼做了!239
    I've told you not to do it.
    我會盡力的!240
    I'll do my best.
    我來看看我能幫什麼忙!241
    I'll see what I can do.
    我會試試看。242
    I will try.
    再試試吧!243
    Try again.
    那值得一試。244
    It's worth a shot.
    的確是這樣。245
    I will say.
    就這個星期五好嗎?246
    How about this Friday?
    我可以。247
    That's fine with me.
    事情說來話長。248
    It's a long story.
    拜託,不要現在!249
    Not now, please.
    那只是你個人的看法。250
    That's what you say.
    看看你!251
    Look at you.
    我很期待這件事。252
    I look forward to it.
    有道理!253
    It made sense.
    慢慢來不用急!254
    Take your time.
    慢慢說!255
    Slow down.
    用用你的腦袋吧!256
    Use your head.
    你說說話吧!257
    Say something.
    朋友就是要互相幫助啊!258
    What are friends for?
    你有我們啊!259
    You have us.
    我瞭解你的感受!260
    I know how you feel.
    在趕什麼?261
    What's the hurry?
    你(們)要去哪裡?262
    Where are you off to?
    例如什麼?263
    Such as?
    我向你保證。264
    You have my word.
    我發誓!265
    I promise.
    你會後悔的!267
    You'll be sorry.
    拜託啦!268
    Please?
    有一點。269
    Kind of.
    有人嗎?270
    Hello?
    離我遠一點!271
    Stay away from me!
    面對現實吧!272
    Face it.
    我不幹了!273
    I quit!
    有趣喔!274
    Interesting.
    我們開門見山的說吧!275
    Let's get it straight.
    這麼說吧!276
    Let's put it this way.
    事情很快就會過去的。277
    It's going to be over soon.
    事情百分百確定了!278
    It's going to happen.
    那又怎樣?279
    So what?
    你想要說什麼?280
    What are you trying to say?
    你少管閒事!281
    It's none of your business!
    這不是重點。282
    It's not the point.
    你願意原諒我嗎?283
    Would you forgive me?
    什麼時間合適呢?284
    What time will it be all right?
    跟我來。285
    Follow me.
    賣多少錢?286
    How much?
    我正要回家。287
    I'm on my way home.
    就這樣!288
    That's all!
    你出賣我!289
    You set me up!
    我會考慮看看!290
    I'll think about it.
    那就以後再說吧!291
    Maybe some other time.
    你在這裡喔!292
    There you are.
    要就要,不要就拉倒。293
    Take it or leave it.
    我是單身。294
    I'm single.
    我請客。295
    My treat.
    你哪會知道!296
    You wouldn't know.
    有什麼損失嗎?297
    What can it hurt?
    有差別嗎?298
    Does it make any difference?
    不好笑!299
    It's not funny.
    不公平!300
    It's not fair.
    我們麻煩大了!301
    We're in big trouble.
    我們需要談一談!302
    We need to talk.
    你瘋啦!303
    You're crazy.
    你知道有一句古諺嗎?304
    You know the old saying...
    事情就是這樣啦!305
    That's the way it goes.
    你從事什麼工作?306
    What do you do?
    我們還要走多遠? 307
    How far do we have to go?
    事情不趕啦!308
    There is no hurry.
    我辦不到啦!309
    I can't do it.
    你在做什麼?310
    What are you doing?
    有一件事有問題喔!311
    There's one thing wrong.
    我們出發囉!312
    Here we go.
    我們可以走了嗎?313
    Shall we?
     
    看更多
     

    序言

      開口說英文真簡單!

      學習任何語言都一樣,要能運用自如使用語言的方法很簡單:「只要你肯開口說」!

      語言只是一種溝通的管道,就和每個人當初在學習母語的過程是一樣,語言得透過不斷的練習,增加使用技巧!但是當你學會了所有的英文單字、文法後,卻仍舊不願意說出口,這和不會說英文的人是一樣的程度的,換言之,縱使沒有上過正式的英文學習課程,您仍舊可以透過自學的方式,掌握「開口說英文」的訣竅。

      本書「菜英文【生活應用篇】」是強調中文式發音的學習方式,透過中文的發音輔助您的英文音標發音,協助您開口說英文!此外,本書還附有MP3學習光碟,您可以跟隨外籍英文導讀師逐句唸誦,以加強英文發音的正確性。

      學習英文沒有訣竅,只要能夠每天撥出一段時間,堅持學習英文的毅力,就能讓英文程度日漸提升!
     
    看更多
     
                  

     

首页 商品分类 购物车 收藏 订单 会员
返回顶部
在线客服